Join us here for online worship each Sunday at 10 a.m.
Fellowship time will follow immediately after.
Come here Sunday morning for links and bulletins.
SUNDAY'S BULLETIN IN PDF FORMAT
(It includes our order of service, prayers and song lyrics)
Bless Our Local Health Care Workers
- Tie a blue ribbon on your tree
- Donate Blood:
- Give a meal to a health care worker
- Make and donate masks (drop off at rear door of FPCE on Saturdays between 9:30-11:30 a.m.).
- Write and send cards or letters to our most isolated congregation members (Contact Caryl Weinberg for details).
Bless Our Local Partners serving Evanston and Chicago
- Donate food and non edibles to Connections for the Homeless.
- Organize your friends or small group to cook/deliver a meal to Good News Partners’ New Life Shelter.
- We are providing meals on Monday nights. (Contact Caryl Weinberg for details)
- Donate individually packaged desserts to Souper Saturday. Ex: individual packages of cookies; individual fruit cocktail cups; individual applesauce cups (Contact Caryl Weinberg for details).
Donation date is Saturday, May 30 9:30-11:30.
Drive through the church parking lot and drop things off!
Contact FPCE Parish Nurse Julie Ruchniewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a need or would like to be contacted by her team.
Check out ways you can connect and sign up at this link!
Click here to learn more about our Pastoral Care ministries of First Friends, Stephen Ministry and The Counseling Center of Evanston.
“Be Not Afraid”
Our online fellowship time/adult education takes place on Zoom following our Sunday service. This will lead into our adult education time, when we will continue our look at God’s assuring words of “Be Not Afraid” from scripture. David Ivaska, author of the book “Be Not Afraid” from InterVarsity Press, leads our studies.