Overview: The Souper Saturday Cleanup Volunteer assists First Presbyterian Evanston in accomplishing its mission: To know Christ and to grow in him as we serve and make disciples in Evanston, the Chicago area, and the world. The person in this position ensures that everything has been cleaned up after the Souper Saturday gatherings.
- Dishes have been washed, dried, and put away after Souper Saturday gatherings.
- Leftover food has been packaged and dealt with after the meal.
- The kitchen has been cleaned: countertops sprayed & cleaned, sinks cleaned & dried,
- floor swept, carts cleaned and sprayed & cleaned.
- Help has been provided for special Souper Saturday special events throughout the year as possible.
- Assistance has been given to other Souper Saturday team members as needed.
Relationships, Team Composition:
The Souper Saturday Cleanup Volunteer reports to the Souper Saturday Coordinator and is part of a rotating 8-person volunteer team.
Time Commitment: 1 Hour per Month
- Volunteers are asked to serve one time per month or more if they are filling in for someone who is not able to serve.
Special Talents, Skills Preferred: Flexibility, concern for the poor, enjoys serving behind the scenes and providing practical help, willing to serve through cleaning.
Resources, Training Provided: On the job training from Souper Saturday leader.
Kris Economos, email@example.com
Volunteer job description written 4/23/21