Overview: The Fellowship Time Team Coordinator assists First Presbyterian Evanston in accomplishing its mission: To know Christ and to grow in him as we serve and make disciples in Evanston, the Chicago area, and the world. The person in this position ensures that the Fellowship Time Team is properly staffed and trained, ensuring FPCE members are able to enjoy a time of fellowship by ensuring that necessary elements are prepared and served.
- Schedules and coordinates team members for Sunday Morning Fellowship Time and other events as needed.
- Trains team members or arranges for team members to be trained in the set-up, serving, and clean-up of the Fellowship Time which takes place after the Sunday worship service, which can include:
- Decorating serving tables (table clothes, center pieces)
- Placing supplies on tables
- Making beverages
- Plating cookies
- Serving beverages and cookies
- Cleaning up after the gathering
- Coordinates or assigns a team member to coordinate the continued supply of necessary food and serving items for each event.
- As needed, helps to recruit new team members.
Relationships, Team Composition:
The Fellowship Time Coordinator reports to the Board of Deacons
Time Commitment: As needed
- Requires weekly scheduling and planning times.
- Attendance to Deacons’ Meetings
Special Talents, Skills Preferred: Organized, caring, desire to serve others, fruits of the spirit.
Resources, Training Provided: CPR, First Aid, Conflict Resolution Training available annually.
Volunteer job description written 7/14/21