Overview: The Video Team Member assists First Presbyterian Evanston in accomplishing its mission: To know Christ and to grow in him as we serve and make disciples in Evanston, the Chicago area, and the world. The person in this position ensures that video components of Sunday morning worship run smoothly so that the worship experience is more accessible.
- Video equipment has been set up before the service.
- Log in to streaming service prior to starting the stream
- Check video and audio connections prior to service
- Confirm audio levels have been set and adjusted as necessary.
- Confirm video components have been tested prior to each service and problems have been addressed.
- Monitor the worship service and control cameras and switcher as needed.
- Record service to hard drive
- Confirm video equipment has been turned off and put away after the service.
Relationships, Team Composition:
The Video Team Member reports to the Audio/Visual Coordinator and works alongside other audio/visual support volunteers.
Time Commitment: 2.5 Hours per Week
- Includes setup, the worship service, and cleanup
Special Talents, Skills Preferred: Interest and knowledge in video technology, attention to visual quality, computer knowledge, desire to serve, willingness to learn.
Resources, Training Provided: The Audio/Visual Coordinator or Director of Communications will provide orientation, supervision, and training on FPCE specific equipment.
Volunteer job description written 4/13/2021