Overview: The Souper Saturday Server assists First Presbyterian Evanston in accomplishing its mission: To know Christ and to grow in him as we serve and make disciples in Evanston, the Chicago area, and the world. The person in this position ensures that guests of Souper Saturday feel the love of God as they are served a hot meal.
- Souper Saturday guests have been greeted warmly.
- Food has been served at the weekly Souper Saturday lunch service.
- Help has been provided for special Souper Saturday special events throughout the year as possible.
- Help has been provided to other Souper Saturday team members as needed.
Relationships, Team Composition:
The Souper Saturday Server reports to the Souper Saturday Coordinator and is part of a 6-8 person serving team.
Time Commitment: 1 – 3 Hours per Month
- 1 hour of serving at Souper Saturday
- Special events as available
Special Talents, Skills Preferred: Hospitable, compassionate toward those in need, thoughtful, positive communicator, and reliable.
Resources, Training Provided: Orientation by coordinator and ongoing support and guidance.
Kris Economos, firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer job description written 3/27/21