Overview: The Projection Team Member assists First Presbyterian Evanston in accomplishing its mission: To know Christ and to grow in him as we serve and make disciples in Evanston, the Chicago area, and the world. The person in this position helps to enhance the worship experience by overseeing all projection elements for worship.
- Projection slides have been created in the week leading up to the service.
- Slides have been prepared with detailed elements for Sunday service.
- Projection elements have been set up and tested before the service.
- Slides have been run throughout the service in correspondence with the movements of worship.
- Projection elements have been cleaned up and turned off after the service.
Relationships, Team Composition:
The Projection Team Member reports to the Director of Worship and Music and works alongside other audio/visual support volunteers.
Time Commitment: 2 Hours per Week
- Includes preparing slides and the worship service.
Special Talents, Skills Preferred: Interest and knowledge in slide programs, computer knowledge, desire to serve, willingness to learn.
Resources, Training Provided: The Director of Music and Worship or Director of Communications will provide orientation, supervision, and training on FPCE specific programs.
Volunteer job description written 4/13/21