Overview: The Fellowship Time Team Member assists First Presbyterian Evanston in accomplishing its mission: To know Christ and to grow in him as we serve and make disciples in Evanston, the Chicago area, and the world. The person in this position ensures that FPCE members are able to enjoy a time of fellowship by ensuring that necessary elements are prepared and served.
- Assists in the set-up, serving, and clean-up of the Fellowship Time which takes place after the Sunday worship service.
- Arrives one hour before the service to the kitchen of FPCE.
- Performs duties as assigned by FT Leader, which can include:
- Decorating serving tables (table clothes, center pieces)
- Placing supplies on tables
- Making beverages
- Plating cookies
- Serving beverages and cookies
- Cleaning up after the gathering
Relationships, Team Composition:
The Fellowship Time team member reports to the Fellowship Time Leader and is part of a 6-member fellowship time leader team.
Time Commitment: 2-4 Times per Week
- The position may be done on a rotating basis.
Special Talents, Skills Preferred: Organized, caring, desire to serve others, fruits of the spirit.
Resources, Training Provided: Assistance from the Fellowship Time Leader.
Volunteer job description written 7/14/21