Overview: The Audio Team Member assists First Presbyterian Evanston in accomplishing its mission: To know Christ and to grow in him as we serve and make disciples in Evanston, the Chicago area, and the world. The person in this position ensures that auditory components of Sunday morning worship run smoothly and help enhance the worship experience.
- Audio equipment has been set up before the service.
- Levels have been set and adjusted as necessary.
- Overall sound has been tested prior to each service and problems have been addressed.
- Equipment has been monitored throughout the worship service and adjusted when needed.
- Sermon or other necessary elements have been recorded during the service or event.
- Recorded items are uploaded to the appropriate DropBox folder after the event.
- Audio equipment has been put away after the service.
Relationships, Team Composition:
The Audio Team Member reports to the Audio/Visual Coordinator and works alongside other audio/visual support volunteers.
Time Commitment: 2 Hours per Week
- Includes setup, the worship service, and cleanup
Special Talents, Skills Preferred: Interest in sound equipment, attention to sound quality, desire to serve, willingness to learn.
Resources, Training Provided: The Audio/Visual Coordinator or Director of Communications will provide orientation, supervision, and training on FPCE specific equipment.
Volunteer job description written 4/13/21